Does for me. But, it took me years to understand the why of my anxiety issues.
You could say I have mastered my emotions. A healthy EQ. Don't take life too seriously and confront every problems as they come along defeating angry, anxiety, jealousies, yet still working on frustrations and overwhelm, yet not out of control.
You may have an anxiety disorders.
Since you are your own best doctor in the world, help yourself first.
Everyone can use tips to help.
These tips may help you control or lessen your symptoms:
1. The ABC of life, start with healthy food and exercise.
2. I don't trust Government drug pushing doctors. The source of all problems is in your mind, go to your mind. Then work it and love will become visual.
3. Controlling the stress, make it a good stress, like working til your good and tired than with a good conscious sleep well.
4. Anxiety can be a panic You feel fear at random, - take your time, you will know in time.
5. Social anxiety, worry and self-consciousness about everyday social situations. People judging you or on being embarrassed or ridiculed.-I don't care what people think of me. I know who I am and who are my friends. Don't need everyone approval. I am what I think. That is being self serve, not selfish.
6.Specific phobias. Fear of heights or flying or fear of unknowns. Being fearless means, I avoid placing myself in high risk dangers. Or in time, I find closer answers to ? I do not know or understand.
7. Generalized anxiety You feel excessive, unrealistic worry and tension with little or no reason. About 90℅ of worries don't materiazed. 10% you can handle.
Anxiety has lots of levels and every person is affected, it is just they don't feel like they have. If you are feeling it then you must consult someone.
Copyright © 2022 Maven Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers on this website. HubPages® is a registered trademark of Maven Coalition, Inc. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. Maven Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers to this website may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|