jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (21 posts)

It is what it is....

1. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

After getting up and stressing over the health problem that I am having and after chatting with some friends on here I decided to go down to my garage and start working on some woodburning. I have three things that I want to burn for this weekend so I decided I better get on it since I only have today and tomorrow to work on them.

I was in my garage for three hours, burning the wood, creating my gifts for my cousin who is also our realtor and helping us look for a place, my mom and my dad. I finished the one for my cousin and started to work on the one for my dad...burnt my finger pretty good too lol hubby says it's 2nd degree burn.

Anyways while I was doing my pyrography, I was also thinking...thinking about what is happening to me right now health wise as well as the stress of looking for a place and for a job.

Everything seemed to just melt away. I relaxed and I instantly thought "Whatever happens happens and it is what it is...time for me to take things one day at a time, to stop worrying and stressing so much and just go with the flow."

So as I continued to work, I texted my friends joking with one about how the thing inside of me better not be a twin I didn't know about...just laughing and having fun.

Then I recieved a text from my cousin telling me that the bid we had put in for a really nice condo in Oceanside has been accepted and is in excrow. We are meeting with a loan consultant on Friday to talk about everything that will happen. And then go on Saturday to the condo for the inspection. So at least one thing is falling into place for us finally.

So Whatever happens happens and it is what it is....I am more upbeat about things now. smile

1. Stevennix2001 profile image83
      Stevennix2001posted 7 years ago in reply to this

wow, i'm so happy for you cw.  in fact, i was really worried about you yesterday, so i'm glad to hear your finally thinking positive and that things seem to be going well for you.  smile

2. Faybe Bay profile image84
      Faybe Bayposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That is great! Everything boils down to now.

Yesterday is History, tomorrow a Mystery, But Now is a Present.

Happy for your present.

2. Rochelle Frank profile image89
    Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago

Now you've got the hang of it. Good for you!

3. profile image0

Thanks guys...now I'm in a weird mood and MY FINGER HURTS lol

1. Rochelle Frank profile image89
      Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hey-- it's a finger. It won't require a scan. You have 9 more.

1. profile image0
        Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago in reply to this

This is true...okay where is my knife gonna cut it off lol

4. Stevennix2001 profile image83
    Stevennix2001posted 7 years ago

hey cw, check out this forum

smile

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/38636

1. profile image0

aaaa thanks Steven I appreciate that

5. profile image0

Thanks Faybe...I guess a little wood burning is all I needed to get my head on straight smile

1. Faybe Bay profile image84
      Faybe Bayposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well, my work is done here then. I've got to sleep. Grandbaby-sitting in the morning. Life is calling.

Goodnight all, see ya tomorrow. (Crazd, don't forget to tell them all about PIXAR) lol

1. profile image0

Night Faybe

and no more pixar lol

2. Stevennix2001 profile image83
        Stevennix2001posted 7 years ago in reply to this

see you later faybe

6. megs78 profile image59
    megs78posted 7 years ago

glad to hear that things are looking better Crazd!  get that finger into really cold water.  it helps with the pain.

1. profile image0

REALLY cold water? yikes oh boy that's gonna HURT lol

7. thisisoli profile image55
    thisisoliposted 7 years ago

I like the philosophy, my faincée often says how I am jsut too relaxed sometimes, but I don't often try to change what I know cannot be changed, I just find the best way of dealing with it!

1. profile image0

yep you deal with it your way while others deal with it their way smile I need to be more relaxed though lol

8. profile image0
    cosetteposted 7 years ago

atta girl Crazd!

1. profile image0

big_smile I try lol

9. rebekahELLE profile image87
    rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago

it always seems to take quiet and relaxing ourselves to hear our own inner voice. good for you. live life now, that's all we ever have. glad you're feeling better.  hope the condo works out for you. smile

1. profile image0

Thanks rebekah

and u r so right about just needing it to be quiet and all so that we can hear that inner voice. Wish though at times it would speak up even with the loud noises lol

working