jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Do you think getting butt injections or a brazillian butt lift is safe

1. stacies29 profile image75
    stacies29posted 7 years ago

My friend is thinking of doing this and I am worried that she is not thinking this through.

1. shaekelly profile image67
      shaekellyposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I think a butt lift is safer than the injections. However, it can get very pricey. I just wrote a hub that gave several instructions  on  how to get a bigger booty naturally. I have a friend with the same dilemma. My guess is she's probably watching the video's with hopes of looking like those women. Some of them or most of them have implants and are they are getting injections.  You have just given me an idea for my next hub. please follow me I am going to follow you. I

2. Rafini profile image88
    Rafiniposted 7 years ago

i wouldn't put anything foreign into my body.  (except cigarette smoke, and I quit a month ago so...NOt any more!!)

3. sunforged profile image66
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

I first found out about gluteoplasty after reading about a famous model who died due to complications from the procedure

Does she go to the gym? Aerobics, sumo squats , stair climbing - firming and toning the glutes is pretty easy - in the big scheme of things

4. myownworld profile image81
    myownworldposted 7 years ago

I agree: squats, lunges and a simple cardio workout three times a week, plus the right type of clothes to enhance one's figure can make a world of difference! And so much cheaper too... smile

1. Greek One profile image76
      Greek Oneposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I also recommend being seen only in very dark rooms

1. myownworld profile image81
        myownworldposted 7 years agoin reply to this

big_smile
        hey, Greek, what do you think the morse code above us is?Do you think he's saying he's 'a guy' or is it a plea for an injection?

1. Greek One profile image76
          Greek Oneposted 7 years agoin reply to this

deep down, we all want to be injected by some thing or another

5. profile image52
    mamun12posted 7 years ago

i am also agyu

working