jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

What type of cancer or disease is this?

  1. micadeolu profile image43
    micadeoluposted 6 years ago

    Can you suggest an effective alternative cure to this especially in situation where there is no Doctor?

    It looks like warts but after some days the dark colored hard covering peeled off. On the attempt to dislodge it away from the skin it was discovered that the hard pus-filled covering attaches itself to a vein that runs on the left finger where it lay.

    1. profile image51
      hyperimmunehealthposted 6 years agoin reply to this

      Pus indicates a bacterial infection. there are many types of skin conditions that can cause this.  A wart is a virus that grows into a lump and needs to be removed by means of an externally applied medication or laser removal. There is a form of psoriasis called pustular psoriasis that actually has small formations on the skin with pus. other skin conditions can cause this including  poisonous plants, and again different bacterial infections.
      you would need a proper diagnosis to effectively treat the condition. For the present if you have not had medical treatment be sure to keep the affected area clean and use hydrogen peroxide on it as a rinse to keep the infected area clean and free from bacteria. Don't touch other body areas if you get any of this pus or liquid on your fingers, wash them first.

  2. 2uesday profile image80
    2uesdayposted 6 years ago

    If you think this might be cancer a doctor's advice is needed. It might just be a wart or something but if there is a possibility that it is cancer you need to seek medical advice. Skin cancer can be cured if treated soon enough but if left it will become more difficult to cure/treat and can spread.

  3. GClark profile image72
    GClarkposted 6 years ago

    Hopefully, you are better now.  If not you might try the following medical sites that can be very helpful in figuring out possible causes for what ails you.


  4. profile image0
    icountthetimesposted 6 years ago

    I would wait until such a time where you can see a doctor if you are very concerned about this. Perhaps in the meantime you can enquire on health forums. It's never a good idea to take chances with your health.

  5. cat on a soapbox profile image97
    cat on a soapboxposted 6 years ago

    The warty appearance and cheesy material that you describe sound like a keratoacanthoma. It is a low-risk squamous cell pre-cancer condition perhaps coming from a hair follicle/ oil gland. Are you sure the attachment is a blood vessle and not a skin stalk? I'd try to see the doctor when you have the chance just to rule out something more serious. Good luck!