Skin Lightening Home Remedies: Vitamins and Diet for Clear Skin
A fair and clear skin is an integral part of good health. Acne, pimple marks, etc tend to make the skin look unhealthy. Nutritional deficiencies, irregular food patterns, too much sun exposure, stress and an inconsistent lifestyle inflict havoc and are responsible for an healthy skin, lifeless and dull skin. Neglecting your skin accelerates the ageing process. That’s why; timely action needs to be taken to stave off skin damage. The following home remedies help attain a radiant, clear and flawless skin effortlessly. These tips can also be beneficial in treating dark spots on the skin
Home Remedies for Clear Skin: Lighten Skin Secrets
- Yogurt: yogurt is an excellent remedy for lack-luster skin. It eliminates black heads, white heads, moles and pimples successfully. It also acts like a powerful natural bleach and helps lighten he skin appreciably. Apply yogurt on your face and neck. Leave for half an hour, and then rinse with cold water.
- Avocado: Avocado fruit supplies your skin with the choicest nutrients. It provides loads of vitamin E and essential fatty acids, both necessary for a Clear and Healthy looking skin. Vitamin E combats free radical damage to the skin and fights blemishes and scars wonderfully. Scoop out the pulp of the fruit and blend in a blender. Apply this paste all over your face.
- Honey: Honey is the perfect moisturizer for you skin. Honey massaged everyday gives the skin a beautiful radiance. You may add 1 drop of jojoba oil to the honey, and then massage in to the skin. Wipe off with a tissue after 20 minutes and rinse. Honey is an important secret skin tonic which not only ensure a clear skin free from acne and pimples but also makes the skin look younger.
Diet for Glowing Skin: Skin Treatment with Diet
- Water: water is extremely important to wash out toxins and noxious wastes from the body. The primary organ to be affected by a build up of toxins is the skin. Furthermore, water keeps the skin well hydrated and lends it a wonderful glow.
- Dietary fiber: include lots of fiber-rich foods in the diet: whole wheat, oats, wheat germ, barley, fresh fruits, fresh vegetables and nuts.
- Proteins: proteins are very essential to have a healthy skin. A protein rich diet speeds up the process of cell renewal; thus helping the elimination of dead cells and replenishing old, damaged skin cells with new ones. Milk and milk products, fish, meat, chicken, egg and legumes are excellent sources.
Vitamins for Clear Skin: Supplements for Skin Lightening
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is possibly the most advertised vitamin for beauty. Vitamin C promises to take years off your face; and make it look younger and beautiful. It builds collagen, which keeps the skin glowing and supple. Vitamin C wards off sagging of the skin and staves off the undesirable signs of ageing. Excellent sources of the vitamin are: lemons, berries, oranges, sweet limes, cherries, bell peppers, mangoes and apples.
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A keeps the skin looking youthful and battles fine lines and wrinkles efficiently. Vitamin A is a potent anti-oxidant that fights oxidative damage to the skin; and halts the assault of ageing. Carrots, spinach, melons, mangoes, and milk are rich sources.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E maintains good skin health and successfully combats the damage of stress. It helps eliminate pimples, blemishes and scars. Rich sources of vitamin E are: pistachios, walnuts, almonds, and wheat germ.