Stop Smoking Hypnosis Download - Can You Quit with MP3?
Quit Smoking MP3 Products - Will They Work for You?
Stop Smoking Hypnosis Download products are an affordable alternative to private hypnosis sessions. But can MP3 downloads really help you quit smoking?
First, as a Certified Hypnotist I’ll always recommend a private hypnosis session with a smoking cessation specialist. In my practice I’ve found most people benefit from the individual and customized attention an one-on-one session provides over a quit smoking hypnosis download program.
However, I understand there can be a few reasons why you might prefer the self-hypnosis approach. These can be because:
- You live in a remote or rural area and there are no certified hypnotists who specialize in smoking cessation private sessions within a reasonable driving distance.
- Before you invest in a private stop smoking hypnosis session you want to try a self-hypnosis course to see if it’ll work for you.
- The cost of a private one-on-one session is beyond your reach at the moment.
So let me provide some do's and don'ts for you to ensure you set yourself up with the best possible chance to succeed.
Do's for Your Success...
- Do transfer the MP3 sessions from your computer to a CD or your iPod or other MP3 player. Listening to self-hypnosis sessions on your computer through headphones will be frustrating and less than ideal. The added flexibility of being able to listen to your stop smoking hypnosis sessions whenever and wherever you want is worth the aggravation of figuring out the technology.
- Do invest in a CD writable drive for your computer. If you have an older computer then more than likely you’ll need to purchase one. Look for an external drive with a USB connection. You can pick up a good quality one with basic CD burning software for around $100 at places like Amazon or Best Buy - see below section.
- Do be consistent about listening to the sessions on a regular basis – daily for a month and then as needed – many people never use these stop smoking hypnosis download products after they’ve purchased them.
- Do find a quiet and comfortable place away from interruptions. Think of the sessions as time for yourself and jealously guard it and block the time out as if you had an urgent important meeting that you must keep. It is that important to your success.
Now here are a few don'ts...
Don'ts for Success...
- Don’t expect to stop smoking after just one listening of your hypnosis download product. Repeated listening is required – constancy and commitment will reward you- expecting a quick fix will disappoint you.
- Don’t listen to the sessions in the car – or as they say while operating any moving vehicle. The hypnosis sessions are designed to key into your subconscious mind and can interfere with your ability to concentrate on other activities – such as driving.
- Don’t’ expect it to be a customized program just for you. The MP3 programs are generic in nature and can’t possibly take into account your particular situation, but in many instances they can still be successful.
- Don’t rush into purchasing the first stop smoking
hypnosis download program you come across. Make sure it is a comprehensive
program that covers multiple topics and sessions and comes with a money-back
guarantee. That way if it doesn’t work for you and you can honestly say you gave
it all your commitment, then you can return the product for a full refund
Timetable for Healing:
The human body is amazing in its ability to recover from bad habits and here I'll cover wha you can expect during the first few months of quitting smoking.
The body starts its walk down the road to recovery after the first 20 minutes of quitting the habit, thus proving that whenever you quit is always good.
Within those first precious 20 minutes your pulse rate will drop as will your blood pressure. The temperature in your hands and feet will begin to increase to its normal rate.
After eight hours have passed the amount of oxygen in the blood rises to the normal point and the carbon monoxide in the blood drops to its normal level.
After 24 hours, your potential for having a heart attack is already on the decline.
Once 48 hours have passed more positive developments can be seen. Your nerve endings start tingling for the better and begin the regrowth process. As well you should notice that your sense of smell and taste begin to show signs of improvement.
What is your body doing between two weeks and three months? The benefits of kicking the habit are allowing for your circulation to be vastly improves is what. Your lung capacity is gaining strength and walking is becoming easier and easier every day.
What Are Your Reasons for Stop Smoking?
Tell us your primary reason for why you want to quit smoking
My Final Comments on Stop Smoking Hypnosis Download Programs:
I quit smoking myself through hypnosis and specialize in smoking cessation in my practice in Massachusetts so I’m passionate about helping other quit.
Apart from the health issues smoking is very expensive and in this economy today who can really afford to smoke?
Resources about Stop Smoking and Hypnosis:
- Hypnosis to Quit Smoking- Exposing the Most Common Myths
There are a number of common myths in circulation regarding whether or not using hypnosis to quit smoking is effective or not - let's explore these myths.
- Is Hypnosis Harmful? - Saying Goodbye to the Myths That Surround the Practice
Hypnosis may be an alternative therapy you're interested in trying but you've heard the myths that surround the practice and so you hesitate. Get the facts here.
- Hypnosis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Article about hypnosis at Wikipedia.
- How Does Hypnosis Work?
Hypnosis itself has probably been around since the beginning of time, at least in terms of self-hypnosis! The most curious question surrounding hypnosis though, is - how does it really work?
- How To Strengthen Your Heart And Lungs With Exercise
If you've stopped smoking recently then starting an exercise program is good for your whole body system but especially important to strengthen your heart and lungs after all those years of smoking.
- Hypnosis Therapy Services and Self-Hypnosis Products
Free At Last Hypnosis provides private and group therapy services for Stop Smoking and Weight Loss programs for the Metrowest Boston Massachusetts area, and also offers self-hypnosis home-study products.
- Life Following a Stop Smoking with Hypnosis Plan
You have just completed a stop smoking with hypnosis plan and you have done well for yourself. But what next? How to do you cope with life after hypnosis?
- The Surest Natural Ways to Stop Smoking
The ideal way to stop smoking naturally is by either going cold turkey or using hypnosis to help you combat the addiction.
- Youth Tobacco Prevention- Beneficial Tips and Suggestions
Youth tobacco prevention is something that everyone should be worried about, whether you are a parent, a teacher or simply a concerned citizen.