Awesome Kids' Summer Party Themes Tips & Ideas for 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16 Year Old Tween & Teen Boys and Girls
Hawaiian Luau and Tiki Bar Party Theme Ideas for Kids
Many 13, 14, and 15 year old girls love the idea of a tropical getaway styled party. Luau parties are a gold mine, and have been very popular even to this day. In order to set up this type of party, you will need tons of tropical décor! Luau lei's, grass table skirts, coconut shaped cups, drink umbrellas, foods and drinks with pineapples, native hawaiian tunes, and brightly colored tropical plants and flowers will definitely set the mood. It also helps to host the party near a pool, around sunset! This is an awesome party idea that never gets old. For the Tiki Bar, you can have several different types of punches and other drinks, with an assortment of crazy straws, fruit add ins, ice cubes with fruit frozen inside, and much more.
Not Sure How You'll Raise Money For Your Party? There Are Idea On My Other Article:
- 10 Ways 12, 13, or 14 Year Old Middle School Kids CaN Earn Money!
Many middle schoolers are looking for ways to earn money; if a 12 13 or 14 year old needs money, here are 10 ways to do it!
Basic Punch Recipe For Luau Parties!
- 1 Quart (32 oz) of pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 pint (2 cups) lemon sherbet
Mix together orange juice and pineapple juice. Place sherbet into a separate bowl, then pour pineapple juice mixture over it. Serve immediately, over ice!
Christmas In July: Party Tips Perfect for 10, 11, and 12 Year Old Boys and Girls!
Younger kids are HUGE fans of Christmas. So much so that a Christmas in July party would be PERFECT for them. While it's better to skip out on hiring Santa Claus for the party (unless someone has a costume laying around for everyone to get pictures with), you can always pull out old santa hats for all of the kids to wear. To make it even more fun, each kid can bring 1-3 presents to exchange, and get 1-3 presents back. This can be done through drawing names from a hat, playing dirty santa, or by having an adult picking random presents to hand out. As for food, cookies, milk, eggnog, ham, green and red colored cakes and candies, candy cane treats, and much more can be offered.
Where to find decorations for Christmas in July parties can be hard. Since it's not Christmas time, stores will not carry Christmas themed décor. Instead, you will need to ask friends and family to dig through their Christmas wares that are in storage, find décor on sites like Amazon, or visit yard sales and consignment shops.
- The Strangest Gifts On the Planet That You Can Buy
If you are looking for an ultimate list of strange, crazy, or down right disturbing gifts, you have arrived at the right place. You are sure to find a gift that has not been received yet!
Have You Ever Thrown a Themed Party?
Underwater Sea Adventures Party Ideas for Teens!
If you're into the beauty of the ocean, you could always go with an underwater party. Of course, fish and marine life inspired wares are important. Some big things that you can do for your party is getting a treasure chest and filling it with plastic tiaras, old jewelry, and chocolate foil wrapped coins (yum!) You can even incorporate Spongebob into the mix by creating little "Krabby Patty" burgers! In addition, it's going to be hot; so how about a dance area/cool off spot that drizzles water over party guests? You can buy or rent a misting room for this, build a frame and hang a garden hose with lots of holes in it, or even hang a garden sprinkler from a tree! There are several ways to accomplish this. Add several small water fountains to give that beach side feeling, or play some beachy tunes!
Have You Ever Been to a Really Boring Party That Wasn't Planned Well?
A Quick Break: IMPORTANT Party Success Tips!
- Ensure that you arrange a goodie bag for each guest. A goodie bag could include: food, candy, small toys, collectables, photos, theme related objects (such as seashells or lei's for example), and much more.
- You should always have both food and drinks available for guests. They get grumpy quickly when thirsty or hungry, so make sure everyone stays happy!
- Music is always a necessity- even if it's just themed background music (such as ocean waves).
- It's advisable to allow each invited person 1 friend to join along if they won't know the other guests at your party. This will help them feel more comfortable, and less likely to decline out of shyness or anxiety.
- Be prepared with activities or games BEFORE the party begins. If not, guests will get bored!