- Holidays and Celebrations
Holidays in Mexico-Ten things to do in the Mayan Riviera
Tulum Ruins and Beach
Holidays in Mexico
For anyone planning a holiday to Mexico, the exciting and vibrant Mayan Riviera is a fantastic holiday experience all year round.Situated 42 miles south of Cancun ,most of the splendid hotels are situated on the beachfront and are all-inclusive.once you are there,you can enjoy the fantastic food,exploring the Mayan ruins and the exhilarating jungle adventures.
Quinta Avenida (5th Avenue)
Ten Things to do on the Mayan Riviera
1.Visit the Tulum Mayan ruins and beach. one of my favourite trips, take a guided tour and admire the Mayan culture,then take a swim at the Caribbeans most beautiful beach.
2.Take in a Shopping trip at Playa del Carmen,Quinta Avenida (5th Avenue) here you can be expected to barter for your goods ,look out for Mexican bags and hammocks.
3. Go snorkeling and swimming in one of many Cenotes, these are natural limestone and coral wells that lead to underground rivers.
4. Hop on a ferry to Cozumel, the largest island in the Caribbean Sea of Mexico.More great snorkeling as it has the second largest reef in the world.as well as more Myan culture!
5.Buy some authentic Mexican vanilla. There is No other vanilla that compares to Mexican vanilla.
6.Thrill seekers can try out the zip-lines and experience the fantastic adrenalin rush as you fly over the jungle at Tulum Extreme, They have the longest and fastest in the area at 865 ft.
7. Have an all-inclusive day out at Xel-Ha, a natural eco-park and the worlds largest aquarium. Start at the natural lazy river where there is a relaxing float down on inner tubes to the lagoon for some great snorkeling.
8. For the really adventurous try a truly unique spectacular diving experience with Dive Aventuras.
9.Xcaret is an experience for all senses, a combination of wildlife and history. This magnificent park, will thrill both young and old. It is a Mayan Eco Disney World!
10. Discover the real Mexico,in the Mayan City of Coba in the heart of the jungle. As well as the stunning views you get an opportunity to meet the Mayans
For more holiday information visit http://freetraveltime.com/