- Holidays and Celebrations»
- Common Holidays
Valentines Day Date Ideas; For Couples, and for the singles!
If you’re spending Valentine’s Day with your special someone, or you’re spending this day single you will have fun either way. This list of fun things to do will help you make this special holiday one to remember. I spent pretty much all of my valentine days alone, until two years ago. My boyfriend and I wanted it to be very special, since we had both never done anything on valentines with anyone before. We went out to dinner, and had a whip cream fight! If you don't know what a whip cream fight is, it's a fight were you just get the other person covered in whip cream! It was a really random idea but we were laughing the whole time, it was great! If you decided to have a 'fight' wear clothes you don't care about getting dirty! Spending time with that special someone is great, but if you’re spending Valentines alone you can also have a great time! Just because you aren't in a relationship doesn't mean you can't have fun. If you want to learn some cool things you can do for Valentines too, keep reading.
Great ways to spend Valentines with the love of your life:
Here are some of the best ways to spend Valentines Day together :)
- Go Dancing. I think this is one of the cutest and sweetest things you can do. If you don't know how to dance, just go out on the dance floor and have fun! Get all dressed up and have him pick you up. So guys if your reading go and get her. P.S guys, for some extra 'points' I suggest you send flowers to her house, and write a little note with it. This will show her how much you really care, she will really appreciate it.
- Go Horseback Riding. Horseback riding is a sweet and romantic thing to do on Valentines with your sweetheart. I would suggest going when the sun is setting, that is when the sky looks the most beautiful.
- Cook Dinner Together. Instead of going out to eat, have fun and cook dinner together. Cooking dinner together is one unique thing that most couples don't do together. Spending quality time together like this is one of the things that keeps a couples bonds close.
- Play Sports Together. Go to your local park or recreation center and spend the day playing a game of racketball or basketball. This will be fun for you sporty couples out there, a little competition is always good in a relationship.
- Play Video Games! Girls I know what your thinking, BORING. Well your wrong! Playing video games can be a fun way to spend time together. Go and buy your favorite video game and play it together, you will have a ton of fun.
Fun things to do when your single!
Here are some fun things to do if your single on valentines day.
- Throw a party with your friends. Throwing a party can be a great way to get out there, meet new people, and just have fun. Whatever party you have remember it has to be fun, my favorite parties are Fondue! Chocolate makes everything better, and having a party about it! How great!
- Go Volunteer! Volunteering is a great way to help out others and feel good about yourself. Doing a good thing on Valentines will not only make your day, but you will be putting a smile on everyones face.
- Host a Movie Marathon. Invite all of your friends, make some popcorn and put on your favorite movies! Just because you aren't with someone doesn't mean you can't have fun! Always remember that:) Movie marathons are so much fun and you will enjoy hosting one.
- Take a Class. Taking a class alone or with friends and family will be fun. Try out something you have always wanted to do and go learn it. If your into baking go to a local culinary school and sign up for classes. Take dance lessons, or horseback riding. You can take any class you want, you will have a lot of fun!
- Treat Yourself. Since your single, you don't have to spend money on your partner. So go out shopping, or go and pick up some of your favorite food and go home and relax. Enjoy the peace and quiet, be by yourself and just remember you can have fun!
If you want to cook here are some great recipes!
- How To: The Incredible 7 Layer Dip!
Great Recipe for parties!
- Healthy frozen food and drink recipes!
If you're interested in healthy smoothie and popsicles you have come to the right place! Keep reading for recipes!
- Chocolate Macadamia Cookie Recipe
Try out these great cookies, with your sweetheart or at your singles party!
- Healthy and Delicious Snacks
Quit deciding what candy bar will be for lunch, and eat healthy snacks instead. Here are some of my favorites, try them out yourself!
- How to make Martha Washington Candy
"Best candy in the world.."