jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Christmas

1. Craan profile image67
    Craanposted 2 years ago

What do you think the term “Saving Christmas” means based on Kirk Cameron's Movie?

1. AsimAli1511 profile image61
      AsimAli1511posted 2 years agoin reply to this

If you read Backwards its says "Christmas Saving". Christmas  Saves our emotions, relations values by joining us all as one.

1. Craan profile image67
        Craanposted 2 years agoin reply to this

That is such a nice saying! I love it! Without Christmas every year, that is our celebration of Santa Claus and the Christmas Tree and all the trimming regarding Jesus. It’s a reminder, so why not. Worship the Lord, Our God they way you know. Let’s not change anything. Put the Spring Back in YOUR STEP.  I'd be dead without the Christmas. I love Christmas. We Celebrate it Great in the United States.
        Kirk Cameron is amazing in this movie. He speaks regarding intriguing stuff relating to Jesus. Things you would not have imagined before! Of Course, It's a love budget movie, except, it is great. It's a family movie, You will laugh a lot too. smile
        Happy New Year, Have a HAPPY And a Healthy One. I went to a party last night wearing a beautiful gown to celebrate with my neighbors. I had a few sips of beer, ha ha.

Well you know the mas in Christ mas got its orientation from WEST INDIAN state, that my home land Subcontinent , some people say its means death and i strongly opposed as Jesus Christ Is till Alive, watching us. II think it points to some occasion. and yes you are write Dear Craan, Can't Imagine world without Christmas, its like kidnapping Happiness from the World.
          Happy 2015 New Year to you as well. I wish I could of Joined you. I love Parting. Please can you send me some pictures of yours in gown. I promise you look Ravishing in it. Beer hmmmm Plz dont take much its harmful for you. little little is ok. Cheers.

1. Craan profile image67
            Craanposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I am sorry I can't and I won't! All the pictures of me are posted on line.

Sorry  Craan, I never wanted to hurt your Feelings. I believe that a person Capable of Dressing Words has the fully ability to Excel in in Dressing. Thanks for  updating me about Line. cheers

working