If you are planning to go abroad, what are the documents you must be carrying with you?
A person planning to go abroad, must have the following documents with him/her:
3. Birth certificate.
4. Immunizations and medical records.
5. Other identity proofs.
One more thing, keep all these documents in a travel safe bag for your own convenience.
If you are flying with your pet and you need to know about documents and other things and to carry and the whole process step by step, visit http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-fly-your-pet
In addition to the standard documents, you should have:
-a copy of all of your documents in a safe place at your home base
- an emergency contact number
- the name, address and telephone number where you will be staying
- any medical, dental, travel or life insurance documents
- a credit card for emergencies or bank emergency funds
- send a copy of your will to your home address when you leave
- name, address and telephone numbers of doctors, lawyers, or dentists - I recently broke a tooth abroad
- contact if necessary of your employer
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.