jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

what is a good christmas gift for a guy?

1. profile image44
    laneybug2014posted 8 years ago

what is a good christmas gift for a guy?

he is my best friend. we are not dating. he loves titanic.

2. Silver Poet profile image76
    Silver Poetposted 8 years ago

A watch, some insulated gloves, the movie soundtrack, a model of the ship, a manicure and grooming set (one that's designed for guys or for either guys or gals), a gift book of lighthouse pictures or ship pictures, a mousepad with the ship printed on it...just naming a few that come to mind.

3. profile image0
    Nikki Deeposted 8 years ago

How about some bags of cement?

or a couple of faucets?
    http://www.wateraidamerica.org/donate/s … point.aspx

He might really appreciate such an amazingly thoughtful and original gift!

4. mwatkins profile image64
    mwatkinsposted 7 years ago

http://hubpages.com/t/149d8c  This hub talks about Fathers Day Gift Ideas, but they work great for Christmas too.  When I was dating and wanted to get my guy a gift for something special I wanted to always make sure that I didn't embarrass him by being too generous so much so that I outspent him.  If he loves titanic then he would appreciate a movie video made just for him that included a group of photos of the two of you or places you two have been or special events or parties you went to together.  I made one for my boyfriend every year and now that we are married he loves them even more.  And, they can be so romantic too!  Especially if you have a specially designed cover made for your gift.

5. tom.staton profile image67
    tom.statonposted 7 years ago

A new Pool Table or Snooker table, there perfect for bringing the family toghether or even just for playing with his mates.

6. Tirzah Laughs profile image81
    Tirzah Laughsposted 7 years ago

What's his big thing?  Every guy has something he loves.  Some times its his car, sometimes its baseball, or he collects wine.

Some are foodies and love to go to resturants.

Buy him a gift that feeds into his 'special interest'.

I can't believe he loves Titanic but to each his own.  If he enjoys movies, perhaps a movie gift card for the movie theatre.

7. profile image47
    brainlara2011posted 6 years ago

If you want to give some unique Christmas gifts for a guy then sport watch is the best one.You can buy it online from - www.valuewatches.co.uk/Boys-Sports-Surf-Watches