jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

What's the worst Christmas gift you have ever recieved?

1. Alphadogg16 profile image91
    Alphadogg16posted 4 years ago

What's the worst Christmas gift you have ever recieved?

It's Christmas time and there is always gonna be that someone who gives you a gift you absolutely hate but you can't really tell them that, So here's your chance.....

2. Ericdierker profile image53
    Ericdierkerposted 4 years ago

Yes indeed, my ex-wife thought it would be good to serve me divorce papers when I picked up my children on Christmas eve.

1. bethperry profile image89
      bethperryposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Oh, how cold sad

3. atechwiz profile image71
    atechwizposted 4 years ago

I don't know that I can point to any one thing but I do know that it was quite different celebrating Christmas with my ex wife's family back before we divorced.  In my family, we would usually not receive a lot of presents but the few we did get were all things we really wanted.  In her family, you would receive a ton of presents but they were mostly little everyday items.  I remember getting pencils and other things.  I would rather have one nice present than a lot of little everyday stuff.  Maybe I am weird.

4. bethperry profile image89
    bethperryposted 4 years ago

I once got a coupon for a 2-day holiday at a Spa in Geneva. Considering the fact I didn't have the money to visit the next town, let alone Switzerland, I found it a pretty thoughtless gift.

5. cebutouristspot profile image76
    cebutouristspotposted 4 years ago

A bright red underwear  smile

P.S. am a dude.  I dont wear bright red underwear smile

6. Michaela Osiecki profile image78
    Michaela Osieckiposted 2 years ago

Anything scented - perfumes, candles, etc.

I'm really picky when it comes to scents and also REALLY sensitive, a lot of scented stuff will give me terrible migraines.

working