jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Now that we are 5 mos into the year 2010, are you still keeping your New Years R

1. dl53acy profile image73
    dl53acyposted 7 years ago

Now that we are 5 mos into the year 2010, are you still keeping your New Years Resolutions going?

2. animekid profile image71
    animekidposted 7 years ago

Hi there. This is a pretty relevant question and I wonder how others will answer it, but for me yes I am still keeping my New Years Resolution which was a pretty simple one...continuing to work on my Health Blog, Lew Newmark: My Domestic Life about my condition, Churg Strauss Syndrome. So far I have had my subscribers increase... a goal which was pretty important to me. I have also started an email subscriber list, have a few members subscribed so far and have also done a basic health guide as to how I am living with my condition. Not bad for five months into this new year.

3. Cactrot profile image64
    Cactrotposted 7 years ago

No, not at all. I think I lasted about a week sad

Try to lose weight/exercise often turned into 20 more pounds I gotta lose to look good in a swimsuit. Oops!

4. ramkkasturi profile image60
    ramkkasturiposted 7 years ago

Since I have resolved not to keep any resolution this year I am doing OK. It has two zeros in it therefore not ideal for resolving.

Closed to reply

working