jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Happy Birthday Barack Obama – August 4th. What Do You Tell Obama on His 49th Bir

1. ngureco profile image83
    ngurecoposted 7 years ago

Happy Birthday Barack Obama – August 4th. What Do You Tell Obama on His 49th Birthday?

2. Daniel J. Neumann profile image59
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

Make good on your promises, or become a conservative. At this point, we want one or the other.

Stop taking the bad out of both parties as your "compromise."

3. Flavie Lolol profile image77
    Flavie Lololposted 7 years ago

Happy Birthday Barack Obama. May you live to be 134 years old.

4. Arietha profile image70
    Ariethaposted 7 years ago

Well... happy birthday is a start I think !

5. shape_shifter profile image60
    shape_shifterposted 7 years ago

"DANCE!" *pow* *boom* *crack* *pow* *bang!* (Only in America could I get away with saying something like that... God bless the men and women of our armed forces, both current and past, for risking their lives to preserve this and other freedoms!) "Happy Birthday, Barrack, now lead, follow, or get out of the way! Don't you have a country to run?" "Change... my ass! SSDD!"

6. EstellaGrace profile image60
    EstellaGraceposted 5 years ago

Dear Barack Obama,
             All I want for your birthday this year is for you to get out of my paycheck.   If you want to feed all the welfare recipients (which were created by government in the first place) you're going to have to do it with your own money, which incidentally was also my money first, until you raised my taxes.  With you as my leader, I am embarrassed for my country.   For your birthday, Barack Obama, I just want you to get out of my paycheck.

working