jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is the best Gift to a Girl?

1. trafford profile image37
    traffordposted 7 years ago

What is the best Gift to a Girl?

I want to give some thing special, some thing unique, so what is all time Girl's favorites, so i can see her happy...make her happy?

2. profile image0
    TopUniverseposted 7 years ago

It depends upon the girl mindset that you know. Keep going with worthy gift.

3. Thunder Vixen profile image59
    Thunder Vixenposted 7 years ago

Depends on the girl personally I like the littlest things best. I get excited from any surprise a guy has given me, from things a great as a love poem or a diamond ring to as small as a kiss or hug when I needed it most, special dinner cooked for me, or even a small craft. A boy once made me a rose in his art class that I keep to this day. To me it's the thought that counts and it means more to me when someone gives me something thoughtful rather than something expensive.

The one thing I've always wanted to get as a surprise has been a puppy...I've always wanted one to keep as my own without worry of having to get rid of it. However, that's just my one gift I always wanted.

4. mandyf profile image65
    mandyfposted 7 years ago

my personal opinion is that most women want something to remind them of their youth or something they have longed for. Pay attention to her stories and the things she likes and get her something sentimental out of the ordinary. Maybe a favorite childhood book or replica stuffed teddy/animal she had as a child. her favorite perfume or simply trying to cook her favorite foods. wine her and dine her and be "sappy" for a night. Material objects are good but giving her your undivided attention being sentimental and making her smile will mean much more.

5. yankeeintexas profile image59
    yankeeintexasposted 7 years ago

You must first pay attendion to the girl! Listen to her, and find out what she is interested in. If you are at her house look to see how she decorates her room, and ask her questions about it. When she is talking about her hobbies listen nto what she has, and does not have.
    More importantly, don't buy her something that makes her think that you are emotionally further in the relationship than she is. If you want to buy jewely don't buy her a diamond ring when a necklace will do.

6. profile image49
    jackdohsonposted 5 years ago

Mostly all the girls like the diamond jewelry. In my opinion you should visit the Quantum International Diamonds in the UK for buying the diamond ring and give her and she will be happy.