how r u thanks for the comment you can tell me more about what you did in Malay

1. saish profile image37
    saishposted 7 years ago

how r u thanks for the comment  you can tell me more about what you did in Malaysia ?

2. supermarc3ll profile image61
    supermarc3llposted 7 years ago

Hi. I am doing well, thank you.

What I done in Malaysia? hmm. foremost, I am from Malaysia and basically this country is multi-racial with so vast diversities of culture.
    I have intro some of nice places to visit in Malaysia and where i came from, Sabah. Sabah is state which formed part of Malaysia.

3. World-Traveler profile image58
    World-Travelerposted 7 years ago

Thank you for your question.  I spent most of my time in Penang.  I sat out for breakfast, lunch and dinner at several of the sidewalk cafes that border the main street.  I watched a lot of people.  The weather was fantastic.  The food of course was great.  I also learned quite a bit about Malay culture and history. I met a group of five women that wanted to start pen pal friendships.  The monkeys were also amazing.  Some of the senior citizens were chewing  on the beetle nuts.  The juice left their mouths looking  little red.  No harm done.  They, the senior citizens, not the  nuts, are happy.

Everything was perfect except one thing.  That was the train that was to take me from Butterworth back to Bangkok was late because the railroad track had been blown up somewhere between Butterworth and Bangkok.  Some of us were a little concerned about a train robbery on our way back to Bangkok.  Never a dull moment travelling, living and teaching English in Southeast Asia.

working