jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Other than the five worst Christmas presents ever - Name the worst given to you

1. ptosis profile image71
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

Other than the five worst Christmas presents ever - Name the worst given to you - (or you gave!)

Fruit cake,  Bathroom scale, Tacky and ugly Christmas sweaters, Framed photo of yourself & a Hotel Gideon Bible are considered the five worst Xmas presents.

BONUS Question: Is the photo an example of a Hideous Fruitcake or a Tacky and Ugly Sweater?

2. dragonlady1967 profile image86
    dragonlady1967posted 7 years ago

I recieved a file cabinet once....that shows love (not)

3. Mercredi profile image65
    Mercrediposted 7 years ago

I'll take anything that's coming to me. Give me, give me, give me. Plus that's a nice sweater. Where can I get one of those? Is that mailorder or from the Hudson's Bay Company?

4. Magdelene profile image85
    Magdeleneposted 7 years ago

one day with my spouse walked by a set of pots and pans and I said, 'we need to get a new set one of these days', well he decided he should buy them for me for Christmas.
    hmmmmm, well I guess it could have been worse.
    as for the sweater well it's kind of nice, it has animals on it and stuff.

5. Jo Deslaurier profile image70
    Jo Deslaurierposted 7 years ago

Skanky clubwear from a Junior's store, as an adult who is at least eight hours from the nearest club.

6. Powerful Pierre profile image79
    Powerful Pierreposted 7 years ago

how about a USED bra. When I was 17 I overheard my older sister say to my Mom she needed a new bra. After pricing them, I went to a 2nd hand shop and bought her a used bra. Back thern I thought 1 size fit all. WE still joke about it when the thought hits

Closed to reply