jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

With Thanksgiving just around the corner, what are you thankful for?

1. Abecedarian profile image77
    Abecedarianposted 7 years ago

With Thanksgiving just around the corner, what are you thankful for?

We have been so negative for the last couple of years, just about everything. So I got to wondering if there is anything in my life that I'm greatful for and found that I have a lot to be greatful for. I have my children and they are all healthy, my husband as well, but most of all, my parents. We buried by Uncle today and I realized just how many of my family members have lost their parents. I have been blessed with having them in my life still and I couldn't ask for much more.

2. BaliMermaid profile image56
    BaliMermaidposted 7 years ago

I am thankful for the modern technology that has allowed the more aged members of my family to have eyesight, rather than to be blind because of cataracts. 

Modern eye lens replacement to remove cataracts is a miracle and surely something to be thankful for.

3. tiffany delite profile image74
    tiffany deliteposted 7 years ago

i am so grateful for so many things. i have great health, plenty of health, roof over my head, car to drive, decent income, great friends and family...i don't know - what more could a girl ask for?

4. Jaynie2000 profile image92
    Jaynie2000posted 7 years ago

So many things, really.

Especially my amazing husband who supports me no matter what, forgives all things and loves me unconditionally; and my children. They are the greatest blessings on earth, healthy, happy, well-behaved, loving, kind to everyone, intelligent, active, curious and wonderful.

There are plenty of other things, but none as precious as my family.

5. profile image0
    Rosemary Banksposted 7 years ago

I'm thankful for everything the good and the bad and for every breath of air God gives me. Being thankful for the bad makes me wise enough not to make that same mistake again.

Closed to reply

working