jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (14 posts)

Do you still mail out Christmas cards? I prefer to send E-cards.

1. Gypsy48 profile image73
    Gypsy48posted 7 years ago

Do you still mail out Christmas cards? I prefer to send E-cards.

2. CASE1WORKER profile image72
    CASE1WORKERposted 7 years ago

yes i mail out as I also make all my cards myself as I really enjoy it

3. lilibees profile image59
    lilibeesposted 7 years ago

I still mail them and like to get them by mail, I keep them from year to year to hang as decorations!

4. Rosie2010 profile image76
    Rosie2010posted 7 years ago

not anymore.  I send e-cards... they are free and fabulous.  No need for stamp.  My family and friends all exchange e-cards.  I love those animated with songs.  You can also send family photo christmas e-cards.  So cool!

Have a nice day,
    Rosie

5. Donna Janelle profile image75
    Donna Janelleposted 7 years ago

I still mail out Christmas cards. I order them online  - the kind with a family picture on the front smile Mostly we just send them out to grandparents and other close relatives.

6. Jo Deslaurier profile image70
    Jo Deslaurierposted 7 years ago

I like to send out Christmas cards; I know a lot of people who don't have e-mail or if they do have an account they only check it once in a blue moon. I definitely see the appeal though if everyone you know uses e-mail.

7. Rob Hanlon profile image60
    Rob Hanlonposted 7 years ago

Yes, I post Christmas Cards rather than e-cards as receiving something physically always seems more personal somehow.

8. MickS profile image74
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Photos and avatars on the internet get e-cards, real people get real cards through the post.

9. dragonlady1967 profile image85
    dragonlady1967posted 7 years ago

I send both.  I still like to mail cards, it seems more personal.  E-cards are fun though because some are animated.  Guess it just depends on my mood at the moment I feel like sending one.

10. Veianet profile image60
    Veianetposted 7 years ago

yes, I do. It is still best to do it the old way..just like the good ol' days..includes wonderful memories with it too.

11. lindacee profile image97
    lindaceeposted 7 years ago

No more snail-mail Christmas cards. I'll be lucky if I even send out e-cards this year. That's the beauty of social networking sites like Facebook.

12. Teegan E. Ross profile image61
    Teegan E. Rossposted 7 years ago

I intend to every year, but seem to have missed the last three years... ah, well, the best of intentions.

13. onceuponatime66 profile image60
    onceuponatime66posted 7 years ago

I made my own cards and snail mailed them.

14. bookblog profile image60
    bookblogposted 7 years ago

Snail mail for me. 

I find e cards take ages to open and I usually don't wait round. OK I'm not patient with waiting for things to open online.

working