jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What was your New Year's resolution?

1. yenajeon profile image81
    yenajeonposted 7 years ago

What was your New Year's resolution?

Have you stuck with it so far?

2. profile image54
    ukmasterposted 7 years ago

I have stuck with my new year resolution for whole 6 days!.  Say " I love you" to my wife, as much as I can, without her prompting.  And I am very much on plan to do my another new year resolution tomorrow, buy her flowers.

I don't have the usual ones, like lose weight etc.

3. Right On Time profile image62
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

To not make resolutions....lol                                                     yes...

4. Myra Tylor profile image56
    Myra Tylorposted 7 years ago

Have enough time to accompany my family members. Make progress in work. All of my friends and family members are happy and healthy

5. Rosie2010 profile image78
    Rosie2010posted 7 years ago

I wasn't going to make one but the last minute I made one.. to write one hub a day at least.  Well, this is just the 7th and I already missed two days.. but I'll try to make it up.. I have a whole year ahead of me.. I will do it.

Have a nice day,
    Rosie

6. jdavid profile image61
    jdavidposted 7 years ago

Get in back in shape again (not very original I know) and be more productive with my time.  So far so good.

7. David.Reed profile image51
    David.Reedposted 7 years ago

My resolutions were to follow my planned daily routine of healthy eating, sleeping, and being, whilst being happy and showing the woman I love just how much I love her.

So far, it's working out alright! Had to miss a couple of days on the healthy eating thing because I had no food and the supermarket is a million miles away, though.

Btw, what were yours?

Closed to reply

working