jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Valentine's Day Survey - What do you want for Valentine's Day?

1. Erin LeFey profile image79
    Erin LeFeyposted 7 years ago

Valentine's Day Survey - What do you want for Valentine's Day?

Last year I wrote a hub on what women want for Valentine's Day - this year I wish to open it up for women and men to answer. What is it that you want from your significant other/husband/wife/partner/children? I'm keeping this open until Feb. 5th and then I will have to close it to write the hub. Thank you for your participation!

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4500902_f260.jpg

2. Suzanne Day profile image97
    Suzanne Dayposted 7 years ago

A hot air balloon trip. But somehow, I don't think I will get one....

3. profile image0
    Kathryn LJposted 7 years ago

I would like to start Valentines day with an extra hour in bed, which would mean that my husband would have to get up and feed the animals.  If he really wanted to score brownie points, he could walk the dogs, freeing me from the daily trudge round the lake.  These daily tasks are enjoyable but the respite would make for a very special day.  The most important thing for me, would be that I didn't have to ask for it to happen.  Getting up early, working in the rain - that's love!

4. profile image0
    Giselle Maineposted 7 years ago

I'd like to have some time with my husband after the kids go to bed... maybe have a special dinner at home just the two of us.  Odds are pretty high that I'll get this, especially since I'll either cook us a special meal or we'll get Indian takeout to eat at home (which we love but is not a super-popular food where we live so it won't be too crowded on Valentine's day).  Plus I'd like a box of chocolates.  (Odds are pretty high on this too). 

I don't really want anything more fancy because then it would start setting too much of a gift-giving precedent for Valentine's day and I wouldn't want to have it become a big deal because then I'd have to think of something fancy for him...!

Hey! I just posted and saw this answer had some link in it.  It's not my link and I'm not sure how it got linked in, but I'd like to point out that I'm not self-promoting here.  Thanks.

5. sheen khan profile image37
    sheen khanposted 7 years ago

i want something special with special one .

6. profile image53
    DrPeterposted 7 years ago

Just what I'm getting.  A wonderful steak dinner at The Caboose in McComb, MS.  Nothing better than a great meal with the greatest wife

7. Erin LeFey profile image79
    Erin LeFeyposted 7 years ago

all lovely evenings/mornings ladies, and thanks so much for sharing. I know hub pages only allows me to post once to my own question so I would like to thank all of you and all future posters for helping me with this hub.
    By Valentine's Day for myself, I hope to have answers to all of my spiritual questions I've asked in my personal quest for the reasons why none of my past relationships have worked out. The common factor in them all is me - - since the beginning of Jan.- I've decided to take a hard look inside and find out what is holding me back. I need to learn to give and receive love.
    For Valentine's Day I would like to go out for dinner, or stay in with someone special - any someone special in my life - spend the evening laughing and just be happy in the moment. I think a chocolate martini or some chocolate wine might be in order too!
    I wish everyone a safe and happy Valentine's Day doing everything to your heart's desire! I'll have that hub up with answers (I also have this survey posted elsewhere) before the happy day.
    Love and Peace, Erin

Closed to reply

working