jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How should one celebrate ones 23rd birthday?

1. K Kiss profile image79
    K Kissposted 7 years ago

How should one celebrate ones 23rd birthday?

my birthday is coming up..and it's very special because it's also on the 23rd of march...

2. Santoshwrites profile image58
    Santoshwritesposted 7 years ago

If one have reach the above 20yrs age means it means that he have live 30% life so… as far as the 23 birthday is concern one should celebrate the same with some good thought in minds hoping and praying that make the remain 70% life more better and beautiful.

3. Sarah Masson profile image67
    Sarah Massonposted 7 years ago

For my 23rd birthday last year I went away for the weekend with 3 friends. We went out to pubs, danced, ate and had a great time. Take your closet friends away and have some fun smile

4. mrpooper profile image56
    mrpooperposted 7 years ago

Celebrate your 23rd birthday by not doing anything stupid that will keep you from celebrating the 24th.
    Happy Birthday!

5. sydneyberyl profile image58
    sydneyberylposted 7 years ago

I plan on celebrating my 23rd the same way i celebrated my 20th or 21st ... have a great freakin time! lol. No, but seriously for any birthday celebration I like going out and dancing, going to upscale venue's for a great celebration with good friends and good drinks!  smile Otherwise I another suggestion if your not completely satisfied, is fully pampering yourself from head to toe before you go out on your night. Mani's and Pedi's, and maybe a facial and massage, or get your hair done before you go out that night. Hope I helped!! wink

6. ubalildon profile image58
    ubalildonposted 7 years ago

you can actually hang out with some friends or throw little birthday party

7. ChristineVianello profile image60
    ChristineVianelloposted 7 years ago

Do something completly different, that you have never done before. Ever go skydiving? That is completly freeing, and should be done once in a lifetime.

8. rachelsholiday profile image61
    rachelsholidayposted 7 years ago

My 23rd birthday is coming up soon too!  I am celebrating by not doing any homework and just taking it easy.  It's a rare treat for me these days.

working