jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is anyone planning a Rapture Party this weekend?

1. PainReliefGuy profile image71
    PainReliefGuyposted 6 years ago

Is anyone planning a Rapture Party this weekend?

According to evangelist Harold Camping, May 21st, 2011 is the official date of the Rapture. It will also include a massive earthquake at 6pm too. Is anyone planning to celebrate in the hours leading up to the big moment? Parties? Prayers? Wild Debauchery? Maxing out the credit cards? If this is end, how are you going to celebrate?

2. Lynn Ella profile image60
    Lynn Ellaposted 6 years ago

My practical side says "yes, laugh it up!" but there is just a teeny-tiny little voice in my head saying "anything's possible."

I think I'll wait until the 22nd to buy the party favors.

3. SteveMacken profile image61
    SteveMackenposted 6 years ago

Oh yes, brother, I'm going to party like it's September 6th, 1994...

4. Powerpoe1 profile image59
    Powerpoe1posted 6 years ago

Is this another Y2K?...Well, I will continue with my day as usual. I do not believe in the end of the world, but I believe a change will come "New Age" things in the world will be done differently which is reflecting now in Technology.

5. Krysanthe profile image94
    Krysantheposted 6 years ago

I'm not planning a rapture party, but I was invited to a Post-Rapture party.  Hmmm, not really sure what that says about me.

6. Shahid Bukhari profile image60
    Shahid Bukhariposted 6 years ago

Today is May, the 21st, 2011 ... its 11.35 AM in PAKISTAN ...
    This means, its May the 21st, around 6 PM in Tokyo ... at this very Moment !

So I will switch on the TV, after an hour, to see, if what the Reverend Evangelist had predicted, is a worldwide occurrence ... or something just limited to the United States, and Europe.

Anyway, if the latter be the case ...You guys located west of Greenwich ...  still have some hours left ... so do, what you have been doing these past few years.