jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Would you rather host a party of be a guest to a party?

1. lmarsh1203 profile image61
    lmarsh1203posted 6 years ago

Would you rather host a party of be a guest to a party?

Please explain your answer.

2. Daffy Duck profile image60
    Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago

Guest.  I could leave whenever I wanted to.  If it went bad I wouldn't be blamed for it.

3. fawwad hussaini profile image61
    fawwad hussainiposted 6 years ago

to be a guest is better smile
    Being a Guest, you are free and less stressed.
    you don't have to do arrangements, you dont have to keep your face always smiling, dont have to keep people entertaining and enjoying smile

Honestly Being a Host is challenging and when i have option, i would always prefer to be a guest smile

Although, i attend parties very rarely lolz

4. lydocia profile image60
    lydociaposted 6 years ago

It depends, and I would say both.

I like hosting parties but I do not like the stress that comes with it. If the cause of the party is a good one, if it is really something I want to celebrate, it is totally worth it. If not, I rather hand out the opportunity and attend a party. Or optionally, co-host it with someone else.

5. Cookinmom11 profile image59
    Cookinmom11posted 6 years ago

I prefer to host, because I can escape to the kitchen whenever I want. I'm not a big fan of crowds.  Also, the host has more control over the time and the food than the guests do. smile

6. profile image0
    Marzimeposted 6 years ago

I enjoy both. Even when a guest, I still help the host. I am just one of those people that like to assist others and see others happy smile

7. Mrs. Robin Hood profile image59
    Mrs. Robin Hoodposted 6 years ago

Host, absolutely. It's part of being a Domestic Ninja! I love to plan get togethers right down to the itty bitty details and then have people around to enjoy it. I also like the control aspect of it...there's nothing worse than being at a party that is going downhill and not being able to do anything about it!

working