jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you feel Fall is in the air?

1. davenmidtown profile image88
    davenmidtownposted 6 years ago

Do you feel Fall is in the air?

September 23rd is the Fall or Autumn Equinox.  It seems that here in Sacramento in the last two days, the signs and signals that Autumn is coming have arrived.  The morning air is crisp, the day time temperatures have dropped, and the trees are starting to color.  Even the garden plants seem to have slowed down a bit.   Do you feel it in the air wherever you are?

2. the clean life profile image78
    the clean lifeposted 6 years ago

Yes I do here in New Jersey and to tell you the truth, I really am not fond of the change of seasons, although my wife loves it. I love heat and sunny skys year round. When fall arrives it is the sign that winter is around the corner and I surely don't like snow at all. Well, that is my own opinion, sorry

3. Anna82 profile image58
    Anna82posted 6 years ago

Fall is my favorite season and I always feel it anywhere I am.  Currently I'm in New York and I can't wait to take a walk in Central Park when every leaf will be yellow.

4. proudmamma profile image79
    proudmammaposted 6 years ago

Yes I do feel and see the changes. In West Virginia temperatures have started to drop into the mid 40's at night. The grass growing has started to slow down. The trees are starting to show a dingy color. The trees will soon show the vibrant colors of fall.

5. Jackie Lynnley profile image90
    Jackie Lynnleyposted 6 years ago

Ah, I do and I love it. Mostly the nights are just cooler now and makes for just such great sleeping! I also love seeing the first leaves falling, it is so very beautiful this time of year everywhere I stay.

working