jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What are you in obsessed and in love with lately?

1. rosika profile image75
    rosikaposted 6 years ago

What are you in obsessed and in love with lately?

I am really in love and obsessed with nature lately- the beautiful clouds that changes its shape & size every day, the beautiful plants that keeps growing, the stunning flowers that blooms enchantingly and basically everything that nature has to offer smile

2. supermarc3ll profile image60
    supermarc3llposted 6 years ago

Love and obsessed. few things in mind...

1. I am in love with human being called 'woman'

2. I love nature, undisturbed nature where plants, insects and animal live side by side without any interference by human being. So natural.

3. Majestic Mountains and streams of clean running rivers. Wow

3. stylezink profile image81
    stylezinkposted 6 years ago

Currently, I'm obsessed with baking. I've been trying all sorts of recipes lately. Bad obsession! I'm going to gain so much weight!

The other is this darn Dexter application/game that Facebook has. I'm a huge Dexter fan, so when I saw the game I had to try it. Now, I'm hooked. I get addicted to the random games on their from time to time. I know I'm not the only one, lol!

4. MellyMoo profile image61
    MellyMooposted 6 years ago

At the moment I am obsessed with getting out in my garden every late afternoon and pulling out weeds & checking on how my veges are growing.

5. cjcarter profile image76
    cjcarterposted 6 years ago

I'm pretty in love with creativity right now. I've been painting a lot, writing a lot, and cooking a lot. I love the fall season, because it's always been a time of inspiration for me.

6. clintonb profile image58
    clintonbposted 6 years ago

Im obsessed with photo editing..and working wid colours!! smile

7. profile image0
    Charlene Marianoposted 6 years ago

Everything is great when you are in love. Perfect is the best adjective. It seems nothing can get in your way and you can do everything. This was my exact feeling before I was heartbroken. My ex told me that he does not feel the same anymore towards me. That occurred 11 months ago, but here I am, still nursing a heartache.

working