jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

If you could have anything - apart from money - what one Christmas Present would

1. Seeker7 profile image96
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

If you could have anything - apart from money - what one Christmas Present would you choose?

If it was possible I would choose to be a successful writer on-line and be able to work from home.

2. profile image0
    Dag and Mayaposted 6 years ago

Forget money or "Things" - I have had them both and gave them up for contentment, love and happiness.

3. My Minds Eye53 profile image59
    My Minds Eye53posted 6 years ago

I would want my ex-fiancee back from Iraq so we could start over.

4. FloraBreenRobison profile image59
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 6 years ago

I would love to have a quiet, non-stressful day this year without having to see family members who make me uptight-but Christmas is always hectic.

5. onegoodwoman profile image77
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

Yesterday..........any yesterday, when my children were, indeed children.

To have them little again, under my protective wing, expecting that I  could fix or provide any single thing. 

Yes, a day back in time, before my children became women........back to the day that they were little girls and I was the one that they looked up to and emulated.

I told them to grow up, find their voices, and trust their own thinking.   I told them these things, and they listened too well.........

I would like to have one single day of  "mommyhood" back..........any single day.
      It is not the 'same', knowing that they will at some point, be able to bring my Grandchildren to visit.   I want my little girls back..........I have learned so much more, that I could have told them.....