jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What are you thankful for?

1. LeeLeePortCity profile image60
    LeeLeePortCityposted 6 years ago

What are you thankful for?

2. Lou1842 profile image60
    Lou1842posted 6 years ago

My family and my health and the health of my loved ones and friends. This means more to me than anything else.

3. GmaGoldie profile image77
    GmaGoldieposted 6 years ago

Great question! My family and friends! I am grateful for my children and grandchildren and very grateful they all well. I am grateful for the project home we purchased this year. The garden flowers which will bring great joy in the spring. The schools that I live near by and the active bike path that is in front of our new home. I am grateful for the free learning the Internet provides and all the help I have received here on Hub Pages. My next chapter is promoting my hubs on the web.

What am I most grateful for - my biggest gift - a gift of a lifetime - my husband. He is my soul mate, my better half, an amazing man I am very grateful to be with every day.

4. stuff4you profile image65
    stuff4youposted 6 years ago

Right now I am thankful to be alive with no diseases and basic things to help me succeed further.

5. Kris Heeter profile image79
    Kris Heeterposted 6 years ago

My family and my health.  Having survived being hit by a car over 22 years ago, I take every day as a blessing.  Spending time in the hospital, unable to move, is an eye opener.  That accident taught me that your life can change in an instant.  I'm so grateful for my family that got me through that.

6. naeemebrahimjee profile image75
    naeemebrahimjeeposted 6 years ago

I'm thankful for my family, friends, my lovely fiancee

I'm thankful that i can afford to live and not struggle

I'm thankful for Pizza

7. Honorablewoman profile image72
    Honorablewomanposted 6 years ago

My God, My Family, My Friends, My fellow hubbers and My Job! My Lord and  People before things!.

8. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Faith and family.

9. jacqui2011 profile image84
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

I am thankful for my daughters, my family, my fiance, my health. I am thankful that I found the man of my dreams who makes me happy. I am thankful for the roof over my head and the life I have.

10. Cat R profile image76
    Cat Rposted 6 years ago

My children.

Being loved by my children and my critters.

Waking up every morning.

A roof over my head, food, warmth.

My home!

A few selected friends!

working