jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you remember how you felt when you graduated from high school?

1. samanthamayer profile image72
    samanthamayerposted 6 years ago

Do you remember how you felt when you graduated from high school?

Like it was the end of an era? Happy? Sad?

2. Jonesy0311 profile image59
    Jonesy0311posted 6 years ago

I'm sure it was a fantastic time, but I wasn't there for the ceremony. I was already 4 months into my military service. Therefore, I suppose it was the end of one era overlapping with the beginning of another. I was just glad to be out of there.

3. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

No, quite honestly..........I do not.

Looking back, I expect, that I would have felt liberated.

But, I know, vividly, how I felt when my first child did!

4. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Yes. "GET ME OUT OF HERE! I HATE DOING THESE DINNERS, SPEECHES, AND CRAP!" It was upsetting. I was happy to see high-school go since nothing happened in it. Though I was nervous as could be because I wanted something better but had no clue what to do.

5. fit2day profile image80
    fit2dayposted 6 years ago

I was very happy to graduate. I think graduating college was more sad, because there was the fact that I was completely out of school for the first time in over 15 years.

6. fritzgoesrawrr profile image58
    fritzgoesrawrrposted 6 years ago

Yes that's one of the great moments in my life. I'm very happy and excited it was a milestone and it can only happen once in a lifetime.

7. samanthamayer profile image72
    samanthamayerposted 6 years ago

Interesting comments smile I don't think it really sunk in for me for a while... High school feels like an age when you're there, and graduation felt like the end, but then you realize that it's really only the beginning! As you can see I was feeling nostalgic smile

working