jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Will you be at home for Christmas or will you be traveling to visit family and/o

1. Ramsa1 profile image61
    Ramsa1posted 6 years ago

Will you be at home for Christmas or will you be traveling to visit family and/or friends?

I will be at home for Christmas. My grown children and one of my brothers and his wife will visit. We'll have Christmas dinner on Christmas eve. This is a change from our usual practice of having Christmas dinner on Christmas Day.

2. helmutbiscut profile image76
    helmutbiscutposted 6 years ago

We will he home on Christmas...just my husband, four kids and I.  We will be traveling the weekend prior to Christmas to attend my extended family's Christmas gathering.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

All of our family is here. So we will drive 12 miles out to my daughter's house for Christmas.

4. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

For Christmas, I'm staying at home with my boyfriend. For Thanksgiving, I'm visiting my family.

5. laurathegentleman profile image79
    laurathegentlemanposted 6 years ago

This will be the first year that I will be traveling. We usually hold Christmas where I live, between my grandmothers house and my house, we can usually fit everyone. This year, my grandma is preparing for a move to a smaller house, so we are relocating to Maryland to stay with my aunt and uncle and their family for the holidays!

I am looking forward to it! But I don't really care where we are for Christmas, as long as I have my extended family!

6. oceansnsunsets profile image89
    oceansnsunsetsposted 6 years ago

Over the last two decades, traveling at Christmas was something we have always considered.  You see, we moved away from the main family group about 13 years ago, and even before that there was the question of traveling from far away states during... read more

7. Leaderofmany profile image60
    Leaderofmanyposted 6 years ago

I will be home this year for Christmas, my # 1 daughter-in- law wants to make Christmas dinner by herself this year so we are staying home. Then for New Years we are traveling to my Sister's in Indiana. can't wait for that visit.