jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How much before an event or holiday should you start writing hubs about it to ge

1. Millionaire Tips profile image92
    Millionaire Tipsposted 6 years ago

How much before an event or holiday should you start writing hubs about it to get maximum exposure?

If I want to write a review abut a lawnmower, when would be the best time to write it so it gets enough momentum to get maximum exposure?

When is too early?

2. Au fait profile image94
    Au faitposted 6 years ago

I would say 3 weeks at the least.  Lots of people start planning for major holidays and events well before.  If you wait until there is hardly any time left before the holiday people are usually too busy with preparations and family activities to give a lot of time to reading hubs.

3. J.S.Matthew profile image83
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

When I went to HubCamp Boston in May, I asked the same question. Robin and Simone both agreed: Publish it right away! Google and other search engines take time to "crawl" and find your article and then they list it. If you are thinking of Christmas in the summer, write and publish your Hub! That way, when Christmas comes around and many people are publishing articles, yours is already there. That's what I suggest. There is really no "right time" to publish an article. Your article will be ranked for its content quality, not when it is published. Once it is out there in the WWW it will be there until you remove it and so will be ranked within the search engines. I hope this helps!

JSMatthew~

4. athena2011 profile image56
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

I don't know if there is a proven answer for this but I've read 2 months in other places. I guess it is really trial and error figuring this out. Good luck.

working