jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How much do you decorate the outside of your home for Christmas?

1. smarter4ever profile image76
    smarter4everposted 6 years ago

How much do you decorate the outside of your home for Christmas?

What types of lights and decorations do you use?  Do you think there is a point where the outdoor lights and decorations become too much?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5919229_f260.jpg

2. Apryl Schwarz profile image58
    Apryl Schwarzposted 6 years ago

Not at all. sad  One of those things that I always want to start doing, but never want to pony up the cash for the lights (and more importantly the expensive outdoor extension cords!).  Someday... probably just a couple strings of lights and nothing crazy though.

3. SuperheroSales profile image60
    SuperheroSalesposted 6 years ago

We put up a couple of strands of lights, a few light up penguins, and some bells that play Christmas music.  It's simple, but cute.  I'm not ready to risk my life climbing a ladder just yet (plus I'm accident prone!).

4. athena2011 profile image54
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

I do a small amount. Put a tree and lit up presents at the front door. Put up a Wreath over the garage door. Put some candy canes in the front lawn and that's about it.

I have some neighbors that definitely overdo it every year and, to me, it just becomes tasteless at that point.

I do love driving around to see everyone's decorations though.

Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year too.

5. tiare808 profile image59
    tiare808posted 6 years ago

We don't put up that much...just some lights around our patio and the windows,along with that christmas tree.. If i had my own house, i would put a lot of christmas lights and snowman/santa (the works)
    its that thought that People, childrens mostly like to see the lights..exiting

working