jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Why do people who will not speak to me when I see them in person send me Christm

1. shea duane profile image60
    shea duaneposted 6 years ago

Why do people who will not speak to me when I see them in person send me Christmas cards?

2. RTalloni profile image89
    RTalloniposted 6 years ago

'Tis a reasonable, but loaded question. 

Taking it at face value by seeing the black and white words, there are several possible answers.  Looking between the lines opens up even more possibilities.  You could explore them all, or just try to be wise when it comes to dealing with those people.

3. xethonxq profile image67
    xethonxqposted 6 years ago

It's a sense of duty expectation I think...which is a crock of crapola as far as I'm concerned. I hate when people do this...it's as if they want to convince me they are being sincere when I know they are just going through the motions of the season.

4. Windclimber profile image79
    Windclimberposted 6 years ago

The answer is right there in your question; "when I see them in prison send me Christmas cards."  How are they going to buy cards in prison? . . . Oh, wait, nevermind . . .

5. uknow profile image58
    uknowposted 6 years ago

crazy question. crazier answer- they might not be sending them. why don't you ask them if they sent you one? probably feel obligated. christmas is the season for giving. so that's probably why!

6. Rain Defence profile image93
    Rain Defenceposted 6 years ago

Probably because they're morons.

7. georgetyler profile image60
    georgetylerposted 6 years ago

I dont know why If I was you I would question them on it, but maybe Im too confrontational...

working