What are you doing on new Years eve?

1. cyoung35 profile image86
    cyoung35posted 6 years ago

What are you doing on new Years eve?

many of us are going out and many are staying home on new Years eve...What are you doing?

2. Outbound Dan profile image98
    Outbound Danposted 6 years ago

Well, for the long answer you can check out my hub on "How not to be a Loser on New Year's Eve"  but it looks like this year I shall be a loser once again.  I couldn't inspire my wife to take an adventure with me and she hates when I'm not there on holidays.  So, we'll have a small family get together complete with too much food, bad movies, and Dick Clark... fun, wow...

3. hurdlesgreetings profile image71
    hurdlesgreetingsposted 6 years ago

We will be staying at home this year, as we do every year.  Our son has a party every year with his friends.  He always has about 4 or 5 friends come over and spend the night.

We have always encouraged it and will continue to.  We also will have a few friends over to play some board games and just to hang out.  The cost of New Years Eve and how so many things increase inf price during that at ime, is not necessary and we do not believe that we should have to fall for the commercial 'in your face' pricing.

I know it sounds negative, but I also feel very safe at home on New Years Eve and if anyone decides that they have had too much to drink or if they just don't want to fight traffic, we have extra beds and air matresses.