jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

How do you spend New Year's Eve and New Year's Day?

1. rlaha profile image69
    rlahaposted 6 years ago

How do you spend New Year's Eve and New Year's Day?

2. Cat R profile image76
    Cat Rposted 6 years ago

With Fondue, champagne, 'Dinner for One' and Family!

3. Kris Heeter profile image79
    Kris Heeterposted 6 years ago

I like to hang at home with family - usually asleep before midnight LOL

4. helmutbiscut profile image76
    helmutbiscutposted 6 years ago

We always spend it with friends.  We eat, drink, and then crash there at their house.  We wake up to breakfast in the morning.  Love it!

5. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

New Years eve partying with my wife and friends and new years day recovering.

6. ausis profile image80
    ausisposted 6 years ago

If not hanging out with the street party on new years eve I end up watching movies or call peeps at midnight. New years day just spent chilling out, depends on the damage that happens the night before.

7. Gem Marie profile image73
    Gem Marieposted 6 years ago

New Years Eve stay in and watch the ball drop on different stations,listen to the years best of the best songs movies etc..and the big news from the passing year.
    For a date we may go out dancing and no drinking !!!

On New Years Day it is a family tradition to cook the good ole southern blackeyed peas with hamhocks and homemade cornbread.

8. ThroughGlass profile image58
    ThroughGlassposted 6 years ago

never have done anything, it's just another night and day to me.

9. Julie Nou profile image59
    Julie Nouposted 6 years ago

sadly, same as usual, with my family. I was hoping with to spend it alone in some place.

10. athena2011 profile image55
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

Used to go to a party, now stay close to home or at home with friends and family. I do not like being on the road that night.

New Year's day is usually quiet, again spent with friends and family.

11. OfTheHeart profile image84
    OfTheHeartposted 6 years ago

Usually stay home, cook fabulous meal and ring in the new year with family and friends.  New Year's Day is a calm day.

12. vivekyngmedia profile image61
    vivekyngmediaposted 3 years ago

I’ll spend my eve with my family on the New Year. I will buy some delicious chocolates and cake and make them happy. Ferns N Petals, bhg, taste these are good sites for buy chocolates and cake because I ordered it previous New Year and that site give me best qualities product and services.

working