jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Favorite Valentine's Day gift for men...

1. LoriSoard profile image74
    LoriSoardposted 6 years ago

Favorite Valentine's Day gift for men...

Okay, men. What is your favorite (please keep it PG-rated) Valentine's gift your wife has given you. Want to do something special for my hubby this year. He works so hard.

2. Marturion profile image61
    Marturionposted 6 years ago

valentines Day is always a tricky one for us men.  We want the day to be special, but that's usually not how we're wired, personally.  My wife has always been great about doing something special to show her love in a way that speaks to me.  A special box of my favorite cigars, for example.  It was even better when she smoked one with me!  Think of something that your husband enjoys, and find a way to make it special.

3. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image98
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 6 years ago

What a great question!  I always wonder what REALLY goes through men's minds. I'm going to eavesdrop and learn from the answers here!

4. rutley profile image76
    rutleyposted 6 years ago

C'mon................................all men have a one track mind..................Been married 35 years!

5. badegg profile image79
    badeggposted 6 years ago

I wish it would be left alone. Valentine's Day is not a day for men, it is a day for the women. It is a day to put pressure on the man to get up on a stage and perform for her. If the performance is good enough, then he doesn't spend the next 6 weeks in the dog house. The men can't win.

6. vivekyngmedia profile image60
    vivekyngmediaposted 3 years ago

I think, a romantic valentine gifts for a men personalized gifts with perfume, and romantic card with flowers. I always buy gift for my girlfriend from Ferns N Petals, giftsbymeeta, and flipkart.

working