jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you get upset if people forget your birthday, especially if it was your partn

1. sangre profile image98
    sangreposted 6 years ago

Do you get upset if people forget your birthday, especially if it was your partner?

2. Robie Benve profile image99
    Robie Benveposted 6 years ago

Don't remind me! At my last birthday he said he pretended to forget, and even told the children to play along, so while I had a ton of wishes on facebook, I did not get any in person until mid afternoon... oh, was I mad!!  And even after he surprised me with cake and flowers, I could not shake away the sad feelings.
    I don't care about gifts at all, but remembering my birthday, and getting special attention on that day is super important - and possibly from the morning. smile

3. Luti Febrian W profile image41
    Luti Febrian Wposted 6 years ago

not. it is so plain to me, juts like the other ordinary day, people know and said or people forget or didn't know it's not a big deal.
    so, i try to find the sense of it, if you get older are you happy?
    well, im not, so i much rather if nobody know that im having birthday. and thats not make me upset...

4. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

No, not really. My boyfriend does not actually pay much attention to birthdays. He seems to think they aren't that important. Plus I've never really liked my birthday. So I wouldn't mind at all.

5. profile image0
    jonaiveposted 3 years ago

Yes, I do get upset. One time, I faked my birthday on facebook to see who really knew my birthday. I got pretty upset when a few of my close friends actually greeted me! Then I realized what little value I was to them. But that's just life I guess. Love and friendship isn't always reciprocated.

working