jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What is your favorite Easter candy? One candy that stands out above all the rest

1. billybuc profile image88
    billybucposted 6 years ago

What is your favorite Easter candy? One candy that stands out above all the rest.

2. ziyena profile image85
    ziyenaposted 6 years ago

Well, that's easy!  There's nothing better than Cadbury Eggs ...

3. DanaTeresa profile image85
    DanaTeresaposted 6 years ago

By far it has to be PEEPS! Not beacuse they taste the best, but because they are the most fun. I tend to love odd things for odd reasons. Who can resist a slightly sparkly sugar covered marshmallow shaped like a bunny!

4. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

The Cadbury eggs that melt in your mouth (I don't think that's how you spell it). It is a popular chocolate in England often with icecream and milkshakes. They are so good!

5. Victoria Lynn profile image89
    Victoria Lynnposted 6 years ago

Cadbury Eggs are easily the best Easter candy. I wrote a letter to Hershey's to urge them to offer Cadbury creations throughout the year. Do you think they will reconsider? read more

6. urgurl_bri profile image83
    urgurl_briposted 6 years ago

I love those cadbury eggs! (not sure about spelling)   The cream or the caramel.  They are so delicious.  Those were my favorite when I was little and still are.

7. Natashalh profile image95
    Natashalhposted 6 years ago

Absolutely Cadbury Cream Eggs! Hands down.

8. fitmom profile image83
    fitmomposted 6 years ago

Mmm...I do like Caramel Cadbury Eggs. I don't like the cream ones as much. I love the Russell Stover individually wrapped Easter candies. The pecan and chocolate one is especially delectable!

9. Catzgendron profile image73
    Catzgendronposted 6 years ago

For me it's the robin eggs, i love those and wish they were available all the time!!

10. annart profile image87
    annartposted 6 years ago

It has to be traditional English chocolate eggs, hand-made (by me!) in dark chocolate (for me), milk or white choc for my girls, filled with Smarties or Chocolate Buttons and tied around with a big pink ribbon, carefully laid on satin material in a good box and given on Easter morning, with love.  Yummy!!!

11. DanaTeresa profile image85
    DanaTeresaposted 6 years ago

I have always looked forward to Easter each year because it marks the season of Easter Peeps! Those adorable marshmallow critters that can't help but make you smile. Where do these little guys come from? Read this and find out. read more