jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

What is the best chocolate candy ever!!!?

1. Johnathan L Groom profile image33
    Johnathan L Groomposted 6 years ago

What is the best chocolate candy ever!!!?

Creme Eggs!

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5291440_f260.jpg

2. carcro profile image95
    carcroposted 6 years ago

I have always been a sucker for Kit Kat bars, never been crazy about dark chocolate. Chocolate truffles are the best of all, where you have a malt like chocolate on the inside, yummm!

3. camsolivia profile image76
    camsoliviaposted 6 years ago

without question: Godiva Truffles. I'm a hard-core ChocoDiva and I have never found any chocolate that comes close. Even when I was in Europe!

4. horatio2398 profile image72
    horatio2398posted 6 years ago

I LOVE TWIX SOOOOO MUCH!!!!! but i am also a huge fan of anything lindt!! especially dark chococolate

5. Cardisa profile image92
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

I am a chocoholic so here is my list

1. Any German chocolate - usually of high quality, pure, less sugar and added fat.

2. Cadbury - when I want milk chocolate that is sweet and don't care about my weight

3. Hershey, similar to Cadbury.

4. Any darn chocolate I can get my hands on is the best.....I'm having a craving right now.

6. Bubblegum Senpai profile image89
    Bubblegum Senpaiposted 6 years ago

S'mores - By Far. Chocolate, marshmallow, graham crackers make the perfect treat for summer camping or a winter by the fireplace.

7. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Just as the picture shows, the Cadbury Creme Egg--by the dozen!

8. HannahRiley profile image59
    HannahRileyposted 6 years ago

SNICKERS smile I love them, and they always satisfy my chocolate craving & give me a little bit more to eat than a Hershey kiss smile

9. Gypsy48 profile image73
    Gypsy48posted 6 years ago

Lindt dark chocolate is my favorite but I like all kinds of chocolate.

10. ThePracticalMommy profile image95
    ThePracticalMommyposted 6 years ago

I am in love with the chocolate made by a local candy shop. They make the best peanut butter chiffons out of it, among other things. Their 'factory' was right behind my childhood house, and every summer you could smell the chocolate in the air....YUM!

11. Krysanthe profile image94
    Krysantheposted 6 years ago

I'm a huge fan of Hershey's Special Dark candy bars and the tiny little Resee's Peanut butter eggs that come out around Easter.  Not the big ones, the small ones that come in a bag.  I could eat a bag of them in a day.

12. profile image0
    u01dtj6posted 6 years ago

I am a huge fan of Milk and White Chocolate, but not too keen on Dark Chocolate. Yummy Hersey, Lindt and Cadbury Chocolate are my favourite, but the best of all is a Galaxy Caramel.

working