jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Have you ever attended a sunrise or other outdoor church service on Easter morni

1. Chuck profile image89
    Chuckposted 6 years ago

Have you ever attended a sunrise or other outdoor church service on Easter morning?

Outdoor church services are popular in many churches on Easter. I remember in college attending a  sunrise service on the shore of Lake Michigan in Milwaukee, Wisconsin early one cold Easter morning.  In addition to our group, there were groups from a half dozen other churches celebrating their services along the same stretch of park.  For the past decade the church I attend in Tucson, has two outdoor morning Masses (one early and the other mid-morning) on the grounds surrounding the church as well as additional Masses in both the Church itself.  Have you attended similar sunrise services?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6379873_f260.jpg

2. the girls profile image82
    the girlsposted 6 years ago

Yes, I have attended similar sunrise services. Years earlier, I use to attend the 4am schedule. Advance Happy Easter Chuck!

3. Deborah Brooks profile image79
    Deborah Brooksposted 6 years ago

Oh yes. just last Easter I attended at our church Easter morning. Our church has a garden that we have three crosses and it is so beautiful. I love Easter sunrise service.

4. Purple Perl profile image57
    Purple Perlposted 6 years ago

Congregation faces east toward the makeshift altar St. Marks Church,# 1,MG road,Bangalore Mahatma Gandhi Rd, Bangalore, Karnataka, India   Easter is the most important festival of the Christian calender. Falling on the Sunday after Good Friday, it... read more

working