jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do you enjoy sunrise and sunset?

1. Charu Bhatnagar profile image82
    Charu Bhatnagarposted 6 years ago

How do you enjoy sunrise and sunset?

Do you notice the beauty nature offers us each day, and what are individual, varied ways to enjoy it?

2. Vellur profile image89
    Vellurposted 6 years ago

A walk early in the morning in a park, with the wind playing with your hair, as you look around admiring the beauty of nature and all the wonderous sounds, a melody to your ears.

Your heart beats faster as you start to jog ,jog and soak in the beauty of nature and the early morning sun.

The green grass, flowers in abundance every where you look, the scent of flowers, the buzzing of bees, flitting butterflies and birds flying high - Oh My God - breath-takingly beautiful.

A morning walk through the park is a great way to connect and admire nature.

3. kjrzeek1 profile image70
    kjrzeek1posted 6 years ago

This is a picture I took when I got to work.  I work at the beach in New Jersey, and things like this really make it worth getting up in the morning!

4. Charu Bhatnagar profile image82
    Charu Bhatnagarposted 6 years ago

Thanks for answering. :-)

@Vellur: what a beautiful description. The most natural desire among human, to find beauty of nature even in now urbanised world. :-)

@kjrzeek1: Wonderful snap. :-)you are lucky to have a working place like this. :-)

working