jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Any major plans for the weekend?

1. shin_rocka04 profile image77
    shin_rocka04posted 5 years ago

Any major plans for the weekend?

It's a chill weekend for me. Just going to do some content writing, probably be a bit more active on hubpages, work out and clean. Lol.

2. Marla Neogra profile image82
    Marla Neograposted 5 years ago

Yes, I am actually going to meet a couple of friends from high school. For me that is over 30 years ago. We all went to high school in Fontana Ca. One of the friends I am seeing was actually my first boy friend and I haven't seen him since our Junior year when I moved to Riverside, CA. Should be great! I am actually getting old enough to be considered getting there, but don't feel that way on the inside.

I have been living on the East Coast since 1988 so never went to any high school reunions. Thank you Facebook for getting old friends together! Of course the vegetation while gaming isn't too bad either! I am sure I will do some of that too!

3. Georgie Lowery profile image96
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

I'm going to try not to get a sunburn this weekend. My official skin color is pasty white with freckles and mosquito bites.

I'll also likely be Hubbing right along with you, and maybe catching up on some of my Scooby Doo DVDs.

4. profile image0
    rutheddavidposted 5 years ago

nothing is better than spending time with family members and loved ones, in a cost-less event smile

Weekends traditionally are for family gatherings. Although time has already changed, there is still no other activity that can beat the excitement of seeing family members and spending time with them during this least busy time of the week.

No, it need not be expensive. I have a hub I wrote months ago about this that I would like to share:

Tips on Saving and Having the most Memorable Holiday Months
    at http://rutheddavid.hubpages.com/hub/Tip … day-Months

.... I know it says "months".... nevertheless, I do believe that there is no need for a special occasion for families to get together...

So I think for this weekend, its a family affair for me smile

working