jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What are your plans for the weekend?

1. BrainSpace profile image61
    BrainSpaceposted 7 years ago

What are your plans for the weekend?

2. W. K. Hayes profile image92
    W. K. Hayesposted 7 years ago

I plan on finishing a book if I can. Yea, pretty exciting huh? Okay,so for me, I am excited about cranking another one out. Outside of that...maybe I'll take a shot at cooking a new dish or writing a new song.

3. ChristineVianello profile image62
    ChristineVianelloposted 7 years ago

I plan to see Battle of LA, it looks really interesting.
    Going to Zumba class on saturday morning, possiby babysitting. I hope to also go rock climbing.

4. marketingskeptic profile image71
    marketingskepticposted 7 years ago

Unfortunately, I'll be cramming for Finals. Ugh @____@

5. profile image0
    Mr_Writeposted 7 years ago

Just moved to florida and finally able to move into the new home. Plans on having everything settled saturday before dinner. I'd Like to go out with the family for a nice dinner. Put the kids to bed and have a nice relaxing night with a few drinks. Overlooking the preserve with my wife and discuss how we want to enjoy sunday. Beach?.. Pool and spa? somehow we will relax smile

6. Hungry Traveller profile image57
    Hungry Travellerposted 7 years ago

I've planned a run for the morning, some garden work for around noon-ish, watch the Wales vs Ireland rugby clash at 5pm, eat a curry, drink some beer and hit the dance floor as the evening grows long!!!

7. Greensleeves Hubs profile image97
    Greensleeves Hubsposted 7 years ago

To visit my father, who's sick, to watch 3 rugby internationals on TV (I'm British) and to check out Hubpages to see if I've had a visitor (even one is better than none!). Oh, and clean the house.

8. arifahzin profile image56
    arifahzinposted 7 years ago

1. Go Business Training
    2. Go out  to beach with family

9. bryanps profile image70
    bryanpsposted 7 years ago

Catch up with my cousin, some friends and go shopping!!

10. maria.rose profile image37
    maria.roseposted 7 years ago

my plan is that,  i will  go out with my friends  on long drive , dinner and watching movie.

11. lilian_sg profile image74
    lilian_sgposted 7 years ago

My usual would include going to church, meeting up with friends for dinners, catching performances at the Esplanade http://hubpages.com/hub/Shopping-Singapore-Marina-Bay if anything interests me . Going shopping if there are sales. and of course, nice dinners with friends!

working