jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is the funniest/weirdest thing that happened on your wedding day?

1. algarveview profile image90
    algarveviewposted 5 years ago

What is the funniest/weirdest thing that happened on your wedding day?

2. samsons1 profile image76
    samsons1posted 5 years ago

We got lost on our way to our honeymoon cabin and had to stop for directions.  So embarassing...

3. duffsmom profile image62
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

We eloped and went and got married in front of a judge.  Because we had no money, we went back to our new apartment - and had to wait for the gas man to come and turn on the gas for the apartment.  Being a new bride, I found it a little unnerving and embarrassing.

4. kellyteam profile image61
    kellyteamposted 5 years ago

When my now husband was suppose to come to take me the final walk to the altar after who give this woman to be wed?, there were a couple of stairs to go up and I told him to go up first so he could take my hand and I come up, well he went up the stairs and kept going leaving me with my hands on my hips. Everyone cracked up! Funny now.

5. srbeckel profile image60
    srbeckelposted 5 years ago

During the wedding, my mom (who apparently hadn't been paying much attention at the rehearsal) attempted to light the unity candle!! My husband said something along the lines of "No no no no no no no no no!" growing in volume from hushed to nearly a shout. The look on my mom's face was priceless, and everyone had a good laugh.

working