jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you like decorating for the holidays?

1. Rosyel Sawali profile image67
    Rosyel Sawaliposted 5 years ago

Do you like decorating for the holidays?

like Halloween or Christmas... Why or why not?

2. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

I enjoy decorating. But I hate taking everything down when the season is over!!

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Yes. I love decorating for Halloween. Plenty of frightening pranks, adorably evil figures. Christmas isn't as much fun to decorate for. There are too many options and I get frustrated with everyone else's decorating. My family has three trees, seven boxes of ornaments, lights everywhere, etc. For Christmas, I just have one tree with ribbon instead of ornaments, lights in the bushes instead of on every area of the house.

4. joanwz profile image75
    joanwzposted 5 years ago

No I hate decorating. If I didn't have my daughter and granddaughter living with us, I wouldn't decorate at all. We actually had a couple years in there when we turned off the porch light and left the hallowween decorations in the closet. It was really nice not having to deal with trick or treaters.

5. Trish303 profile image73
    Trish303posted 5 years ago

I love it. I find it a lot of fun to do with my kids, but I can't stand taking them down.

6. mismazda profile image60
    mismazdaposted 5 years ago

I decorate for Christmas usually, in the inside of the house...but my husband is a LIGHTS FANATIC...oh my word...he decorates the yard and the house in Christmas lights and decorations....so Christmas is  big for us...

Closed to reply