Create a mascot for uncommon or unknown holidays.

1. Mr Crimxen profile image60
    Mr Crimxenposted 5 years ago

Create a mascot for uncommon or unknown holidays.

We know the names Santa and the Easter Bunny but what about the other smaller holidays, what mascots should they be represented with.

2. Kimberly Vaughn profile image83
    Kimberly Vaughnposted 5 years ago

My family has our own holiday called Leaf Day. It is always the Saturday before Thanksgiving. We go down to my Aunt's house in the country and visit with family that we will not see on Thanksgiving Day. We have a big thanksgiving day type meal. After dinner we rake all the leaves from her yard into a big pile. Now, her back yard is 2 acres with tons of trees so there are a lot of leaves. Some years, the leaf pile is over our heads. Once the leaf pile is made, everyone (even the babies, dogs, and grandparents) are required to go into the leaf pile at least once. Of course, with the young and older family members it is a very gentle setting into the leaves. While some of the more adventurous of the group will do flips into the leaf pile.

This is my favorite holiday because it is filled with fun and no stress. My mascot for Leaf Day would be a giant multi-hued leaf in red, orange, and yellow.

working