jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What are some good Christmas gift ideas for a 14-year-old girl?

1. KingDrew profile image83
    KingDrewposted 5 years ago

What are some good Christmas gift ideas for a 14-year-old girl?

It's for my little sister who I don't get to see very often (for geographical reasons) so I'm comfortable giving her a reasonably nice gift.

2. ReneeDC1979 profile image61
    ReneeDC1979posted 5 years ago

Gift card to their favorite store - pedi/mani gift certificate for maybe her and a friend.

3. janshares profile image96
    jansharesposted 5 years ago

Gift basket with sweet things like flavored lip gloss, bubble bath, lotion, cologne, fuzzy socks, and shower and bath gels. 14 year olds love girly things that make them smell good.

4. safiq ali patel profile image71
    safiq ali patelposted 5 years ago

Maybe a new school uniform of blouse, skirt, socks, shoes, blazer. Maybe even some thing like books, pens, paper. A little bit of make up. Her first bra and a little cash.

5. emilysjournal profile image58
    emilysjournalposted 5 years ago

I was in the same dilemma only two weeks ago. I too have a little sister who I don't see very often. It's very difficult to get her something because you don't know what she likes. So my advice to you is play detective. You want to get her something that says I'm thinking about you even though I don't see you as much as I want to. Please don't make the mistake of giving her a gift card or money that's too impersonal. Instead make some calls to mom or dad and ask them what she would like. I'm sure they can give you some ideas. That way she gets something she really wants and when she opens her gift instead of saying: "I didn't put any time and effort into your Christmas gift" it will say: "I spent some time and effort into figuring out what you like". We can give you a lot of ideas but no one will know your sister better than mom or dad or sibling who spend time with her... good luck