jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What are some good Christmas gift ideas for co-workers?

1. snapbackbetty profile image69
    snapbackbettyposted 5 years ago

What are some good Christmas gift ideas for co-workers?

I want to get everyone the same thing instead of going out to find personalized gifts for each person. Candy in a cup is getting a little old. I have run out of ideas...

2. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

A gift card for their favorite food place. Or just get a bunch of little candles.

3. innerspin profile image92
    innerspinposted 5 years ago

My workplace has around 150 staff on the unit. I'm very glad we keep it simple, picking a name from a hat for one person to buy a gift for as a secret Santa, with a £10 limit purchase price.

If I was buying a gift for lots of people, it may well be a nice pen, they are always useful. And I love pens, so looking in the store would be fun.

4. Kimberly Vaughn profile image85
    Kimberly Vaughnposted 5 years ago

Each year I receive a handmade glass ornament from one of the vendor's for our company. They are all beautiful and different. It is one of my favorite christmas presents every year. I think they only run about $10 each so they would be a good co-worker gift.

5. flashmakeit profile image69
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

A home made Christmas card with five dollars in it.  It is the thought that counts.

6. Crissylite profile image75
    Crissyliteposted 5 years ago

Hmm...I would say boxes of chocolates, or candy canes attached to a greeting card if you are buying for multiples. I like gift exchanges better, because then I can buy one larger gift instead of several small ones. Gift cards are always an option.

7. mommy ara profile image72
    mommy araposted 5 years ago

A nice notepad or colorful pens or binder clips or anything they can use in the office would be nice. I always receive a bunch of this when I was still working in an office. It's simple but I like it because I can actually use it. Hope that helps.

working