jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Home Alone or Elf

1. Gary Holdaway profile image84
    Gary Holdawayposted 5 years ago

Home Alone or Elf

I've grown up watching any of the Home Alone films around christmas time, and am surprised to see how many people favour the movie Elf over its Christmas dominating predecessor. The Question is, which do you prefer and why?

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

Home alone by far is one of the most hysterical movies I have eve watched.

3. profile image0
    lesliebyarsposted 5 years ago

I love Home Alone and always have.  When I was home for Thanksgiving, I watched it with my mom and we watched it like it was the first time.

4. point2make profile image81
    point2makeposted 5 years ago

I enjoyed the first Home Alone and prefer it over Elf however I did not like the Home Alone sequel.

5. Alberic O profile image67
    Alberic Oposted 5 years ago

I liked Home Alone (not Home Alone 3) because is was mostly funny, action humor. Elf is ok but it doesn't pack a comedic punch. My sister and I watch Home Alone each holiday when we are together.

6. Trish89 profile image70
    Trish89posted 5 years ago

Definitely Home Alone, not the 2nd or 3rd, just the first one. Such a great classic, we watch it every year. I think I've memorized all the lines!

7. Bretsuki profile image80
    Bretsukiposted 5 years ago

I love the first Home Alone movie. The devices that McCauly Culkin comes up with to thwart the burglers are hysterically funny.

I like Elf but there needs to be a gap of three or four years between vireings for me.

Home Alone wins by far.

working